There's lots of reasons you may choose to delete an email account from your iPhone or iPad. Perhaps you got a new email address, or just don't use one of your email accounts that much anymore. Whatever the reason may be, iOS makes it just as easy to remove an email account as it was to add it in the first place.
Haven't had to delete an email account before and not sure how? Follow along and we'll show you.
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. You'll see a list of the accounts you currently have set up on your iPhone or iPad. Tap on the one you want to delete.
5. Your iPhone or iPad will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the account. Once again, tap on the red Delete Account button.
6. That's all there is to it. That email account will be removed from your iPhone or iPad. Just repeat this process on any iPhone or iPad you don't want that specific email linked to anymore.